- This event has passed.
Bembridge Harbour Food Festival
September 22 @ 10:00 am - September 23 @ 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00am, repeating until September 23, 2018
Why Bembridge Harbour Food Festival –
- It’s been a great event over the last few years – a good enough reason!
- It’s for our communities to showcase the great food we have here on the Island but particularly the East Wight, Bembridge & St Helens
- It brings visitors to our area over a weekend otherwise outside the season – boats to the harbour and people, even coaches last year
What we want is for all, or at least many more local Bembridge & St Helens community to be involved….
How can you be involved?
- Join in!
- Promote your ‘Eatery’ in the Hub
Either by taking a ‘pitch’ or by some other promotion
- Perhaps you’ve an idea? – let’s talk about it
- Maybe you can offer assistance? Either over the event weekend or leading up to it
- Just come and support the Bembridge Harbour Food Festival
The Food Hub is open Saturday 22 September 10:00 – 17:00 and Sunday 23 September 10:00 – 15:30. Entry £2.50 adults U16 Free – gives a ‘lucky number’ for lots of draws / promotions over the days –
Free entry to all after 15:30 Saturday and 13:00 Sunday …
The following are some of the stallholders who have participated in previous years and are likely to be there again, but still room for others
Catering by Munch Bunch, Isle of Fudge, Garlic Farm, Old Pine, Goddards Brewery , Isle of Wight Distillery, WW Woodford Butcher,Shed, Jaspers Artisan Coffee, Catch IoW, The Garlic Farm Field Kitchen, Wight Pencil, Hants & IW Wildlife Trust, RNLI, Bembridge Heritage Centre, Dana Moleki,Tipsy Wight, IW Biltong, Mr Olive – Mediterranean Foods , Pinks Foods, Eurovines , The Spinnaker –, Bunbury Bees, IoW Espresso, Isle of Sweets , Juliet’s Kitchen, Simply Sprinkle, Racalia Olive Oil, Ceramika, Shawbury Vintners, Rectory Mansion, Borneo Pantry and more…